- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup half-n-half (or heavy cream mixed with water to make 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions with tops
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese - (1 oz)
- =(the Kraft Taco Shredded Cheese mix works great!)
- 2 tablespoons jalapeño nacho slices drained (or 2 tbspns chopped ripe olives plus a generous shake of Tobasco)
- 1/3 cup Atkins Bake Mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Additional chopped green onions with tops (optional)
In preheated 425 degree oven, heat 24 generously greased mini-muffin (1 3/4- by 1-inch) cups.
In covered blender container, blend all ingredients except additional onions at medium speed until well blended, about 30 to 45 seconds. Fill hot muffin cups 2/3 full. Sprinkle with additional onions, if desired.
Bake until puffed and lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
This recipe yields 24 puff-muffins; approximately 2 carb grams per puff.