Hot Tuna Buns
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 block (4 ounces) cheddar cheese, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 hot dog buns, split
In a medium bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
Spread about 1/3 cup on bottoms of buns then replace tops.
Wrap in foil.
Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.