Chicken Salad Tea Sandwich
- 4 slices Atkins Bakery Sliced White Bread crusts removed
- 2 1/2 ounces cooked chicken finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/4 cucumber thinly sliced
With a rolling pin, flatten the bread. Mix chicken, mayonnaise, dill, salt and pepper; spread on bread slices.
Top 2 bread slices each with half the chicken salad and half the cucumber. Top each with a slice of bread. Cut each sandwich in quarters on the diagonal.
This recipe yields 2 servings.
Carbohydrates: 15 grams
Net Carbs: 7 grams
Fiber: 8 grams
Protein: 24.5 grams