Cheese And Chicken Quesadillas
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 8 low-carb flour tortillas any flavor 8 ounces cooked chicken breast shredded
- 2 roasted red peppers patted dry, and cut into strips
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
Mix jack cheese and sour cream. Spread mixture over four tortillas, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Evenly divide chicken, peppers, green onions and cilantro over cheese mixture. Cover with remaining tortillas.
Heat two large nonstick skillets over medium-high heat 2 minutes. Cook quesadillas 2 to 3 minutes per side, turning carefully with a spatula. Cut each quesadilla in quarters.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Carbohydrates: 27.5 grams
Net Carbs: 8.5 grams
Fiber: 19 grams
Protein: 34.5 grams
Fat: 20 grams