Almond Crab Meat Salad
- 1 cup flaked lump crab meat (not imitation crab meat!)
- 4 hard-cooked eggs diced
- 1/2 cup blanched almonds quartered
- 1 cup finely-chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- 8 ripe black olives sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Splenda
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
Mix mayo, sour cream, Splenda, vinegar and salt to make dressing. Mix crab meat with next 5 ingredients. Add dressing to crab meat mixture and mix thoroughly. Chill.
Serve in cups of lettuce and garnish with tomato wedges, or serve salad on tomato slices arranged on individual beds of lettuce.
This recipe yields 6 servings; 2.5 carb grams per serving.