SWEET POTATO OATMEAL COCONUT PANCAKES (WITH CINNAMON APPLE SYRUP)
- Dry Ingredients
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Wet Ingredients
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups packed mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 cups milk
- 4 T butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Adapted from carlsbadcravings.com
Begin preparing/simmering Cinnamon Apple Syrup (optional).
In a medium bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
In a separate bowl, beat eggs, then mix in sweet potatoes,milk, butter and vanilla.
Add dry ingredients to the "wet" ingredients and mix until just combined.
Lightly grease a nonstick skillet (butter, oil or nonstick spray) and heat over medium heat. Add batter to the center of the pan and swirl to spread batter into circles. Cook until golden brown on each side, flipping when the surface begins to bubble.
Top with Cinnamon Apple Syrup (optional).
You'll also love
- Shrimp Appetizer Spread 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Custard Tart with Peach and... 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Zucchini Bread with Pistachios &... 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Tomato and Parsley Soup 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin and Mushroom Stew... 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Oatmeal Cake with Coconut Topping 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Low Carb Chocolate Coconut Bars 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- NEW POTATO SALAD 4.6/5 (21 Votes)