Terry's Cilantro Cream Chicken
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 package cream cheese - (3 oz)
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Juice of 1 lime - (1 tbspn)
- McCormick's Rotisserie seasoning to taste (or other no-sugar brand)
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Brown chicken in butter, seasoning chicken while browning. Remove chicken from skillet when browned.
Add cream cheese cubes and heavy cream. Add lime juice and chopped cilantro. Return chicken to skillet. Cover and cook on low for 15 minutes.
This recipe yields 4 servings; 1.9 carb grams per serving.