- 1/3 cup butter plus
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 green onions finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove pressed
- 2 pounds cooked lobster meat cut bite size, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup Atkins Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
Heat oven to 400 degrees. Butter a 1 1/2-quart shallow baking dish or gratin dish. Melt 1/3 cup butter in a small skillet, over medium-high heat. Sauté green onions 3 minutes, until softened; add garlic and cook 1 minute more.
Place lobster meat in prepared baking dish and drizzle with garlic butter. Toss to coat. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and then with cheese. Dot with remaining tablespoon of butter.
Bake 15 minutes, until lobster is hot and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with cilantro.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
Carbohydrates: 4 grams
Net Carbs: 3 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Protein: 37 grams
Fat: 19 grams