Lemon Pasta With Salmon
- 3 cups controlled carb pasta
- 4 salmon fillets, 3/4" to 1" thk - (6 oz ea)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon freshly-grated lemon rind
- 2 bottles clam juice - (8 oz ea)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Thickenthin Not/Starch Thickener
- 1/3 cup chopped dill
- 1 cup frozen peas cooked (optional)
Heat broiler. Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain and transfer to a large bowl.
While pasta is cooking, brush salmon with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Broil 4 inches from heat source, skin-side up about 4 minutes, turn and broil 4 minutes more, just until cooked through.
Prepare sauce: In pasta pot, melt butter over medium heat. Add lemon juice and lemon rind and cook until almost dry. Add clam juice and cream. Bring to a boil. Add thickener and cook, stirring 30 seconds to 1 minute until thickened. Mix in dill and peas. Toss pasta with sauce.
Gently flake fish on top of sauced pasta. Serve hot.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
Carbohydrates: 17.5 grams
Net Carbs: 8 grams
Fiber: 9.5 grams
Protein: 49 grams
Fat: 29 grams
You'll also love
- Key Lime Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jamaican Jerked Beef Steaks 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Italian Meatballs With Tomato Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Fish With Olive Butter 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Five Spice Halibut On Gingered... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Citrus-Chili Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broiled Salmon With Maple-Mustard... 0/5 (0 Votes)