Grilled Steaks With Mustard-Herb Rub
- 2 tablespoons Country Dijon-style mustard
- 2 large garlic cloves pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon crumbled dried rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 4 trimmed beef rib eye, 1" thick (or boneless top loin steaks)
- Salt to taste
Combine mustard, garlic, rosemary, thyme, oregano and pepper. Spread mixture on both sides of steaks.
Grill steaks over medium coals, turning occasionally, 11 to 14 minutes for medium-rare to medium (if using top loin steaks, grill a little longer), turning halfway through cooking time. Season with salt to taste.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Carbohydrates: 2 grams
Net Carbs: 1.5 grams
Fiber: 0.5 grams
Protein: 42.5 grams
Fat: 38 grams