Crab stuffed avocados
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz crab meat (drain well if using canned meat)
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, using petite diced canned
- 1 tbs scallions
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 large ripe avocados,cut in half, pits removed
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400.
In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except the avocados and the parmesan, mix until well combined.
Fit the hole in the avocado with crab mixture, top with generous amounts of cheese. Place avocados in the wells of a muffin tin, bake at 400 until the cheese has melted about 8-10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Ultimate Creamy Potato Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- garlic lime chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Caramelized Bananas 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Garden Veggie Shrimp 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Garlicky Shrimp and Feta Cheese... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Maryland Crab Cakes (Martha... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Avocado / Tomato /Mozzarella Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Crab Rangoon 4/5 (1 Votes)