Cucumber Bites with Herb Cream Cheese & Cherry Tomatoes
The perfect finger food! Sliced cucumber rounds are filled with a herbed cream cheese mixture and topped off with a cherry tomato half and your favorite spices.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons dill, or thyme
- 4 long cucumbers, skinned and sliced into thirty 1 inch slices
- 15 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- Salt, to taste
- Spices, to taste
- Additional sprinkle of paprika or a Cajun spice mix, optional for garnish
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
HERB CREAM CHEESE:
In a stand mixer, mix the softened cream cheese with the ranch dressing and herbs. Mix until well combined. Spoon into a piping bag with a star tip.
Prepare the cucumber, remove peel, Using a fork, score the sides. Slice into 1 inch pieces. Using a melon baller, remove a portion of the center of one side of the piece of cucumber, leaving a half moon crater.
Pipe the herb cream cheese into the crater. Enough to stick out of the top about 1/2 inch.
Add a half cherry tomato partially buried into the herb cream cheese.
Sprinkle additional salt, herbs and spice mix for additional color. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
Serve chilled and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (707 Votes)
- Body Flush and Detox Water 4.5/5 (505 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (494 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (452 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (452 Votes)