Three Berry Pie
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 double pie crust (9-inch)
1. In a large mixing bowl, stir together sugar and cornstarch. Add strawberries, raspberries and blueberries; gently toss until berries are coated.
2. Line 9-inch pie pan with one crust. Stir berry mixture, and transfer to the crust lined pie plate. Top with second pie crust, and seal and crimp the edge. To prevent over browning, cover edge of pie with foil.
3. Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 20 to 30 minutes, or until the top is golden. Cool on wire rack.