- see recipe on box for meat and cheese
1. Have all of your lasagna ingredients ready (at the point where you would layer them in your lasagna pan).
2. Shove a lasagna noodle (or a part of one) into a cupcake liner, letting it run up the sides (as shown above). It's a big mess and that's fine.
3. Next, pour some meat sauce on top. Cover that with one layer of lasagna innards (typically ricotta and mozzarella).
4. Top with a square of noodle (again, it's totally imperfect), more meat sauce, and some Parmesan cheese.
5. Put the filled liners into a baking dish (you can use the same type of dish you would use to bake lasagna). Cover with foil and bake at 375 F for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for another five minutes until the tops are bubbly. Serve warm, refrigerate, or freeze and store for a time when you need a quick snack.