- 1/4 cup finely-diced yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup very thinly-sliced yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon finely-chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces fresh refrigerated lump crabmeat picked over
- Frisée (curly lettuce) sprigs (optional)
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except crab and frisée. Gently fold in crab to coat, trying to keep chunks intact.
Divide crab mixture into two oversized martini glasses or small clear dessert bowls, mounding mixture with a spoon. Insert a few small springs of frisée in each glass. Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 1 hour.
This recipe yields 2 servings.
Carbohydrates: 4.5 grams
Net Carbs: 3.5 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Protein: 24 grams
Fat: 9.5 grams