Buttermilk and Blue Cheese Slaw
- 2 1/2 TBS buttermilk
- 2 1/2 TBS mayonnaise
- 1/2 TBS cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne hot sauce
- 2 cups thinly sliced Napa (Chinese) cabbage
- 1/3 cup crumbled Gorgonzola or Blue cheese
- 1 thinly sliced green onion
- 1/2 large peeled grated carrot
Adapted from catalogs.com
1. Combine buttermilk, mayonnaise, vinegar, pepper, and hot sauce in a large bowl. Stir with a whisk until smooth.
2. Add cabbage, blue cheese, green onions, and carrot. Toss to combine.
Makes 4 servings. Each serving = 4 Weight Watchers points.