Parmesan Crusted Chicken Alfredo
- Creamy Alfredo Sauce:
- 4 tbs. butter
- 2 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 c. finely grated parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. parsley
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (2 cut in half)
- 1/2 c. mayo
- 1/2 c. parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c. Italian seasoned bread crumbs (toast 2 slices bread, cover with olive oil and Italian seasoning and crumble)
To make the alfredo:
1. Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat.
2. Increase heat to medium high and add whipping cream. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to med. low and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. The sauce will thicken. Add salt, pepper, parsley and garlic.
4. Reduce the heat to low and add the parmesan cheese. Stir until melted.
5. Remove from heat and serve over fettucine.
To make the chicken:
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. In a small bowl, combine mayo and parmesan cheese.
3. Prepare bread crumbs.
4. Spread the mayo mixture over the chicken evenly.
5. Sprinkle bread crumbs over the chicken.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, or until done.