Grilled Pineapple Kebabs
Packed with a kick of fire, delicious juices, honey, and butter everyone will be asking for more grilled pineapple.
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
Soak kebab sticks in water until they no longer float. Cut off the top and bottom of the pineapple and hack lengthwise into eighths. Trim off the middle core and outside prickly side from each eighth.
Mix honey, butter, hot pepper sauce, and salt and place pineapple into marinade. Marinate for however long you think is appropriate.
Skewer pineapple eighths with kebab sticks and preheat grill pan. Grill pineapple for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until heated through and grill marks appear.
You'll also love
- Red Curry Shrimp 5/5 (8 Votes)
- Broccolie Cauliflower Casserole 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Broccoli Chicken Casserole 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Blueberry Pancakes 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Irish Banana Cream Pie 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Apple Pork Tenderloin 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Apple Fritter Bread 4.5/5 (47 Votes)
- Pineapple-Mango Green Smoothie 4.6/5 (41 Votes)