Sparkling Bellini Jello Shots
Jello shots are always a party favorite and when you serve these Sparkling Bellini Jello Shots at your next shindig your party is sure to be a blast. The flavors of a bellini comes together with sparkling wine and peach soda to make these nods to the classic cocktail. This recipe serves a crowd so all of your guests will be in high spirits after a couple of these jello shots.
- 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin powder
- 2 1/2 cups cold water, divided
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons peach flavored Jello mix
- 2 1/2 cups cold sparkling wine
- 1 1/2 cups cold sparking peach soda
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 510mins
Adapted from attempsindomesticity.com
In a small saucepan, sprinkle the unflavored gelatin evenly over 2 cups of cold water and allow it to absorb the water for 2 minutes. Bring the water to a boil over high heat and whisk until the gelatin is fully dissolved. Remove from the heat.
Pour the gelatin mixture into a large bowl, add the sugar and stir until dissolved. Set bowl aside.
In the same small saucepan, bring 1/2 cup of water to a boil. Add 2 oz of flavored gelatin mix. Whisk until dissolved. Add to bowl and mix thoroughly.
Chill mixture for 15 minutes.
Add sparkling wine and soda. Return to fridge and chill until gelatin starts to form together. If you want, pour a bit in to a clear glass to see if air bubbles form. This is important because it gives the appearance of a stream of bubbles. If it’s not quite there, keep chilling, just be careful not to let it set all the way.
Once it’s ready to pour, fill up shot glasses or champagne flutes. Chill until set or overnight.
JELLO FOAM: If you want to do the Jello foam, reserve about 3/4 cup of mixture and allow to set. Before serving put Jello in a food processor until it turns frothy. If you like, add more sparkling wine or peach soda to it to thin it out a bit. Top each glass with foam and serve.
You'll also love
- Glazed Ham with Peach-Ginger Sauce 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Fritters with Yogurt... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- New Year’s Black-Eyed Pea Curry 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Texas-Style Smoked Brisket 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizzas 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Louisiana Gumbo 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Layered Cabbage Rolls 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Cheesecake Stuffed Apples 4.6/5 (8 Votes)