Greek Yogurt-Spinach Dip with Dill
WW 1 pt
- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 4 cup(s) fresh spinach, baby variety (about 2 oz)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup(s) fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup(s) canned water chestnut(s), sliced, drained
- 1/3 cup(s) uncooked scallion(s), coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) dill, fresh, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, freshly ground, or to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add spinach and garlic; sauté until spinach wilts and garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and let cool.
Put all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until blended (mixture should still have small pieces of water chestnuts). Transfer to a bowl; cover and chill 30 minutes for flavors to blend. Yields about 3 tablespoons per serving.