Pan-Fried Honey-Lemon Fingerling Potatoes and Leeks
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 leek, halved, thoroughly washed and then sliced up to pale green part
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh Italian parsley
- 1 lemon, zested
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Gently poach the fingerlings for 5 minutes. Drain the potatoes, cut in half and dry thoroughly.
Heat a large pan over medium-high heat. Melt the butter, add the leeks and season with salt and pepper. Saute until softened, about 8 minutes. Set aside.
In the same pan, heat the olive oil. Put the fingerlings cut-side down in the pan and cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes; flip and repeat on the skin side. Add back the leeks, drizzle with the honey and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
Sprinkle with the parsley and lemon zest. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Oven-Roasted Smoked Sausage &... 4.5/5 (397 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (230 Votes)