Heidi's Chicken Supreme
Makes 6 servings.
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken (or mushroom) soup, undiluted.
- 1 pkg dry onion soup mix
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup imitation bacon bits or 1/2 lb bacon, crisp and crumbled.
- 1 container (16oz) sour cream
1. Combine soup and soup mix in medium bowl, mix well. Layer chicken breasts with soup mixture in slow cooker. Sprinkle with bacon. Cover cook on high 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
2. During last hour of cooking, stir in sour cream.