Passover Matzo Farfel Stuffing
Looking for a good Passover Matzo Stuffing dish? Try this delicious Matzo Farfel Stuffing recipe, you won't be disappointed. It's delish!
- 1 pound box matzo farfel
- 6 eggs
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 6 sticks celery, diced
- 3 large onions, diced
- 2 cans clear chicken soup, or vegetable broth
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Vegetable oil for sauteing
Saute all of the vegetables in oil.
Combine farfel and soup and stir. Add eggs. Stir. Add all other ingredients. Place in a 13 X 11" Pammed pan.
Cook for 1 hour, uncovered.
You'll also love
- 7-Layer Vegetarian Greek Dip 4.5/5 (137 Votes)
- Olive Bread Stuffing with Fennel 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Copeland's Crab Bisque 3.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Crown Royal BBQ Sauce 3.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Basic Cocktail Wieners 3.8/5 (31 Votes)
- French's Green Bean Casserole 3.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Applebee's Mexi-Ranch Dressing 3.5/5 (111 Votes)
- Captain Morgan Rum & Pumpkin... 3.5/5 (4 Votes)