Passover Matzo Farfel Stuffing
Looking for a good Passover Matzo Stuffing dish? Try this delicious Matzo Farfel Stuffing recipe, you won't be disappointed. It's delish!
- 1 pound box matzo farfel
- 6 eggs
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 6 sticks celery, diced
- 3 large onions, diced
- 2 cans clear chicken soup, or vegetable broth
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Vegetable oil for sauteing
Saute all of the vegetables in oil.
Combine farfel and soup and stir. Add eggs. Stir. Add all other ingredients. Place in a 13 X 11" Pammed pan.
Cook for 1 hour, uncovered.
You'll also love
- Ukranian Easter Paska 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Cavatini Pizza Hut 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Spicy Southern-Fried Turkey Wings 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken with Lime & Plantains 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Paleo Parsnip Mash 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Spicy Spiralized Shoe String... 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Perfect Double Cream Garlic Mashed... 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Make-Ahead Chicken & Green Bean... 4/5 (5 Votes)