Sweet and spicy salmon
Adapted recipe by lisalovesgoodfood
- 4 salmon filets, about 6 ounces each
- 4 teaspoons potlatch seasoing
- 4 teaspoons dark brown sugar
Preheat over to 400.
Place salmon filets on foil-lined baking sheet, skin-side down.
In a small bowl, mix together potlatch seasoning and brown sugar.
Top each filet with 2 teaspoons of seasoning mixture. Gently rub into the salmon.
Place in preheated oven. Bake until internal temperature of salmon reaches 135-140 degrees, about 15-20 minutes.
Using a spatula, carefully remove filet from the foil, leaving the skin on the foil.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Stuffed Cabbage with Roasted Sweet... 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Lemon & Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes... 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Mac and Cheese 4.1/5 (80 Votes)
- Joe's Stone Crab Amazing Apple... 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Mini Tuna Appetizer Cakes 4.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Asian Salmon Bowl with Lime Drizzle 4.4/5 (43 Votes)