Cookie Butter Fudge
- Cooking spray
- 6 European spice cookies, coarsely crushed
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter (or 1 1/2 sticks)
- 1 (5-oz) can evaporated milk
- 1 (7-oz) jar marshmallow crème
- 1 cup European cookie spread
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. Coat 9-inch square baking dish with spray. Sprinkle cookies over bottom of dish.
2. Combine sugar, butter, and milk in medium saucepan on medium-high; bring mixture to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to medium; cook 4 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
4. Remove pan from heat; stir in marshmallow crème, spread, and vanilla until melted. Spread mixture evenly in dish. Let stand
30 minutes to cool. Invert dish and cut fudge into 1 1/2-inch squares. Serve.