Smoked Sausage Fried Rice
- 1 pkg Hillshire Farm beef smoked sausage
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup small fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced fresh carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut int 3/4" pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
1. Cut sausage into 1/2" slices; set aside. Heat a large non-stick skillet or wok that had been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray over medium heat. Add beaten eggs. Cook, without stirring, 2 minutes or until eggs are set. Loosen eggs from pan with spatula; slide onto plate. Cut egg mixture into short thin strips. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in same skillet over medium - high heat until oil is hot. Add rice and cook, stirring occasionally until rice is slightly crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove from pan.