Sautéed Swiss Chard with Almonds
Healthy and delicious, Swiss chard is Sautéed until tender and sprinkled with slivered almonds.
- 1/4 cup almonds, slivered
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cups Swiss chard, chopped
- Pinch of sea salt
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from hyman.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place the almonds on a baking tray and bake for 6 to 7 minutes, until lightly toasted.
In a sauté pan, heat the oil on medium heat. Add the Swiss chard and salt and continue to sauté until the chard is tender. Add the almonds and serve.
You'll also love
- Mushroom Crepes With Ham 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Orecchiette with Bacon, Black-Eyed... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Spinach and Ham Crepes 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Sufganiyot with Dulce de Leche... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Pork and Noodle Soup with Shiitake... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Baguette, Smoked Oyster & Pancetta... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Double Corn - Cornbread Stuffing 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Roasted Onion, Butternut Squash, &... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)