Hot Ham or Turkey Sandwiches
- 12 large or 24 small party rolls
- 1 lb. deli shaved turkey or ham
- 12 ounce shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 sticks melted butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon Worestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried onion
Cut rolls in half lengthwise and place in bottom of 9 x 13 baking dish. Cover with meat. Sprinkle with cheese.
Mix sauce ingredients together and drizzle over sandwiches using only half of the mixture. Place top of rolls onto sandwiches and drizzle remaining sauce. Using a serrated knife, cut into individual sandwiches.
Cover and set in refrigerator overnight.
Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.