Mexican Multi-layer Dip
- 1 (16 oz) container sour cream
- 1 TBS taco seasoning mix
- 1 C salsa
- 1 C canned black beans, drained and rinsed.
- 1 C shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 C chopped onion
- 2 TBS sliced and pitted black olives
- vegetables cut in pieces, or tortilla chips
In a medium bowl, mix the sour cream with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
Add the seasoning mix and beat until blended
Spread mixture on the bottom of a 9 inch pie dish
In the order listed above, layer the remaining ingredients (except chips and veggies) on top of the sour cream mixture.
Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Serve with cut- veggies or tortilla chips.