Any way you slice it, this "pie" is a good time waiting to happen. Start with refrigerated cookie dough to make a pizza crust and then top with your favorite flavors!
- 1 (16.5 ounce) tube refrigerated sugar-cookie dough
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- (choose one or more)
- Lowfat vanilla yogurt, strawberries and almonds
- Hazelnut chocolate spread and mini marshmallows
- Raspberry jam and butterscotch chips
- Hazelnut chocolate spread and heart sprinkles
- Raspberry jam, pecans and mini chocolate chips
- Nut butter, bananas and dried cranberries
- Lowfat vanilla yogurt, toasted coconut and chocolate shavings
- Sunflower seed butter, raspberries and granola
- Or, try other great topping combinations!
Adapted from goodhousekeeping.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line large cookie sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Take refrigerated sugar-cookie dough and knead all-purpose flour into it until combined. With hands, roll dough into ball, then pat into disk. Place disk in center of cookie sheet. With rolling pin, roll dough into 11-inch round. Bake 20 to 25 minutes. or until edges are golden brown.
While crust bakes, set out spreads and toppings (see below). While "Pizza" is still warm, use pizza cutter or large chef's knife to cut into 8 wedges. Top entire pie with your favorite spread and topping, or treat as a palette, letting your budding artists create a different flavor for each wedge.