Roasted Shrimp with Chipotle Garlic Aioli
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder, divided (tail on)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 small garlic clove, grated
- Juice of 1/2 lime
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Toss shrimp, olive oil, ¼ teaspoon chipotle powder, and ¼ teaspoon salt together in a small bowl.
Place on a baking sheet and roast until bright pink, about five to seven minutes.
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve cooked shrimp with chipotle aioli
You'll also love
- Miss Robbie's Banana Pudding 4.3/5 (45 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Soup from The Lion 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Pumpkin, Pecan, Cheesecake Pie 4.3/5 (44 Votes)
- Seafood Quesadillas 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Potato Salmon Cakes with Lemon... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Seared Sea Scallops 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Singapore Shrimp Noodles 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Grilled Jumbo Shrimp 4.6/5 (18 Votes)