Italian Sausage Soup
Italian Sausage Soup......easy to make and great tasting!!
- 1 (1.24 ounce) package hot or mild Italian sausage, casings removed
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (32-ounce) boxes low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and thinly sliced...Optional
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed rosemary
- 1 (20 ounce) package refrigerated 3-kcheese tortellini
- Garnish:chopped fresh parsley
1. In a large dutch oven, combine sausage, carrots, onion, bell pepper, and garlic: cook over medium heat until sausage is browned and crumbles. Drain well.
2. Stir in chicken broth and tomato sauce: bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes. Add zucchini and rosemary: simmer 20 minutes. Add tortellini; simmer 5 minutes, or until tender. Serve immediately. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
You'll also love
- Ribeye with Carmelized Mushrooms... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken, Shrimp and Steak Stir Fry 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Sweet Glazed Pork Chops 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Homestyle Beef Manhattan 4/5 (1 Votes)
- White Beans with Spinach & Sausage 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Meaty Ziti Casserole With Ground... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SICILIAN ITALIAN SAUSAGE 0/5 (0 Votes)