Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
I can't tell you how much I love the slow cooker, especially when there is a lot of other food I have to prepare! This slow cooker creamed corn is a dream come true. I can throw it in the slow cooker and focus on everything else I am serving!
- 3 (15.25-ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup (1-stick) unsalted butter, cut into thin slices
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 205mins
Adapted from damndelicious.net
Place corn into a slow cooker. Stir in milk, sugar and pepper until well combined. Without stirring, top with butter and cream cheese. Cover and cook on high heat for 2 to 3 hours.
Uncover and stir until butter and cream cheese are well combined. Cover and cook on high heat for an additional 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Fettuccine Alfredo 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Brown Sugar Cheese Danish 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Cucumber Salad 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Perfect Fried Catfish 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Swirled Pumpkin Yeast Bread Recipe 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Lettuce Wraps with Hoisin-Peanut... 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Black Eyed Peas - Instant Pot 4.5/5 (10 Votes)