Asparagus Salad with Herbs & Parmesan Cheese
- 4 lbs asparagus, cut diagonally into 3" lengths
- 1/2 C EVO
- 3 T lemon juice
- Coarse salt & ground pepper
- 1/2 C coarsely chopped chervil
- 1/2 C coarsely chopped mint
- 1/2 C coarsely chopped parsley
- 2 oz shaved Parmesan cheese
- Truffle oil (optional)
Cook asparagus in boiling salted water until just tender or microwave 2-3 min. Drain & chill in ice water.
Drain, pat dry & place in large mixing bowl.
In small bowl, whisk olive oil & lemon juice together, then season with salt & pepper.
Stir in herbs. Pour dressing over asparagus & toss lightly.
When ready to serve, top salad with shaved Parmesan and a few drops of optional truffle oil.