Black Bean fries with Avocado Dipping Sauce
- 4 Gardein black bean burger patties cut into 1/4 in strips
- Olive oil or coconut oil nonstick spray
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 TBSP lime zest
- 1 TBSP sea salt
- Juice of 1 lime
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with non stick spray.
Lay strips on sheet close together but not touching. Spray with non stick spray. Bake 20-25 minutes or until crisp on the outside.
In food processor combine avocado, greek yogurt, cilantro, lime zest, lime juice, and salt. Blend until smooth. If too thick add water 1 teaspoon at a time until desired consistency.
You'll also love
- Spicy Crab Stuffed Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)
- White Bean Vegetable Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- APPLESAUCE – YOGURT CAKE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Buccellati (Sicilian Christmas Fig... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cauliflower and Cannellini Bean... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cucumber, White Bean and Avocado... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chipotle-Maple Black Beans 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Avocado-Bone Broth Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)