Strawberries and Cream Pie Popsicles
- 3 cups fresh strawberries (1 pound) chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 6 oz graham cracker crust crumbled into pieces or graham crackers crumbled
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the strawberries and sugar to a simmer over medium heat. Lower the heat and reduce until jam like about 20 minutes.
2. Using a food processor, puree the berry mixture and then transfer to a bowl and refrigerate until cold. Stir in the yogurt and lemon juice.
3. Fold the crumbs into the mixture until half blended. Spoon the mixture until the mold and add the sticks. Freeze until solid (4 hours min).