Warm Kale Salad with Mussels
- 6 thick slices bacon, cut into 3/4 in pieces
- 1 1/2 lbs mussels, scrubbed & debearded
- 1 kale bunch, washed, timmed & cut into thin strips
- 3 T red wine vinegar
- 1 T chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 T minced fresh chives
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t fresh ground black pepper
Cook bacon in Lg skillet over med heat until browned & crisp. Remove from pan with slotted spoon, reserving 2 T bacon fat in skillet, & drain on paper towels.
Add mussels to skillet over med high heat & cook, shaking pan occasionally, 3-5 min until mussels open. (Discard any that do not.). Place kale in Lg bowl & transfer mussels to bowl with slotted spoon.
Add vinegar & remaining ingredients to skillet. Bring to boil; remove from heat & pour dressing over kale & mussels. Add bacon tossing gently.
You'll also love
- Spicy Crab Stuffed Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)
- White Bean Vegetable Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pickled Fish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CORNSTARCH PIE FILLING 0/5 (0 Votes)
- pink shrimp dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Salmon with Crispy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slimming World Spinach Lasagne 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken Lettuce Wraps w/... 0/5 (0 Votes)