It's Too Easy Cheeseburger Casserole
Quick and easy cheeseburger dinner is made in one skillet. Your family will love it, and it makes for quick and easy clean-up, too!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups water
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat skillet to 300°F/ Medium High. Place ground beef and onion in skillet and cook until beef is no longer pink.
Add water, ketchup, tomato sauce, mustard, salt and pepper. Mix well and bring to a boil.
Add rice and mix thoroughly. Cover, and reduce temperature to 200°F. Let stand 5 minutes. Top with cheese; cover and let stand 5 minutes more.
You'll also love
- HCG Diet (P3) Cauliflower Pizza... 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Scalloped Potato & Ground Beef... 4.2/5 (54 Votes)
- Make Ahead Turkey Gravy 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Italian Wedding Soup 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Chicken and Broccoli 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Loaded Chicken and Potato Casserole 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Hawaiian Burger with... 4.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Ground Beef Casserole 4.6/5 (32 Votes)