Cilantro Lime Corn
This dish has tang from lime, heat from red pepper, and a delicious creamy texture from sour cream that is stirred into the final product.
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 1 TBS chopped jalapeno (seeded)
- 1 TBS butter
- 1 TBS lime juice
- 1 TBS lime zest, grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Pinch red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 TBS sour cream
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from naturallyella.com
1. Over medium heat, melt butter and add jalapenos and garlic. Saute for 1 minute, then add corn kernels. Stirring occasionally, continue to cook corn for 7-8 minutes until kernels begin to cook through. Add lime juice, zest, red pepper, and cilantro; continue to cook for another 4-5 minutes until corn is cooked through.
2. Remove corn from heat and stir in sour cream. Salt and pepper to taste. To serve, sprinkle fresh cilantro on top.
Makes 2 servings. Each serving = 6 Weight Watchers points.
You'll also love
- Penne with Turkey, Broccoli and... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Southern Hoecakes (aka Fried... 4/5 (60 Votes)
- Lemony Lemon Bread 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Strawberry Ice Cream 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Lemony Coconut Bars 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Popcorn-How to Make Crunchy... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Chicken w/ Corn and... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)