Santa Fe Salmon
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets (ask for skin to be removed)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes with lime juice/cilantro (well drained)
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
1. Cut salmon into 4 servings; season with salt and pepper. Wash hands.
2. Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Combine tomatoes and mayonnaise in medium bowl.
3. Coat both sides of salmon, using tongs, with tomato mixture and place in sauté pan. Add remaining tomato mixture to pan. Cover and cook 3–5 minutes on each side or until fish is opaque and separates easily with a fork. Cook time will vary depending on the thickness of the fillets. Serve.