Healthy Spinach Lasagna Rolls -WW
These Spinach Lasagna Rolls come from Gina at Skinny Taste and honestly everything I’ve tried of hers is good and healthy. They are perfectly portioned and have all the flavors of lasagna I love. These are 6 WW points plus and 224 calories per roll. I added some garlic and Italian seasonings to the mix which shouldn’t change the points. I used some spaghetti sauce I had on hand also added one diced chicken breast to add a little protein so if you add that you will need to adjust your points according to those.
- Makes 9 rolls.
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and completely drained
- 1 (15 ounce) container fat free ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasonings
- salt and fresh pepper
- (optional) 1 chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 32 oz tomato sauce (I used spaghetti sauce)
- 9 Tablespoons part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Preheat oven to 350°.
Make sure you drain the spinach well. Combine spinach, ricotta, Parmesan cheese, egg, garlic, Italian seasonings, chicken, and salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Pour about 1 cup sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
Place a piece of wax paper on the counter and lay out lasagna noodles. Make sure noodles are dry by patting them with a paper towel. Take 1/3 cup of ricotta mixture and spread evenly over a noodle. Roll carefully and place seam side down onto the baking dish. Repeat with remaining noodles.
Ladle sauce over the noodles in the baking dish and top each one with 1 Tablespoon of mozzarella cheese. Cover baking dish tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes, or until cheese melts.
To serve, ladle a little sauce on the plate and top with lasagna roll.