Low-Carb Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
- 1/2 scoop Dale’s Raw Protein- Vanilla
- 1 whole egg + 1 egg white *Use 2 egg whites for low-fat version
- 1/4 cup Trader Joe’s organic canned pumpkin
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp stevia
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
Adapted from kellygonzalez.com
1. Add all ingredients to a medium sized bowl. With a spoon mix until smooth.
2. Spray skillet or griddle with non-stick cooking spray (I use coconut spray oil). Heat over medium-high heat.
3. Pour 2 dollops (approximately 4-5 in. circumference) on the griddle. Cook for about 90 seconds. Flip when the pancake begins to bubble on top.
4. Continue to heat for another 30-60 seconds or until the center is cooked through.
5. Plate and serve warm.
Makes 1 serving (2 pancakes).
Regular Version (1 whole egg + 1 egg white)
231 calories. 22g protein. 9g carbs. 11g fat.
Low-fat Version (2 egg whites)
148 calories. 19g protein. 7.5g carbs. 4g fat.