Bacon Wrapped Hamburger
These over-the top burgers are mixed with Parmesan, Cheddar, onions, ketchup, Worcestershire, then wrapped in bacon and grilled.
Rate this recipe 4/5 (1 Votes)
- 1 ⁄2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 ⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 slice bacon
- 6 hamburger buns, split
Preheat a grill for high heat.
In a large bowl, mix together cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, onion, egg, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Crumble in ground beef and mix together by hand. Form into 6 patties and wrap a slice of bacon around each one. Secure bacon with toothpicks.
Place patties on the grill and cook for 5 minutes per side or until well done. Remove toothpicks before serving on hamburger buns.
You'll also love
- Pasta-Low Fat Shrimp Pasta 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Ahi Tuna & Crab Tower with Avocado... 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Sausage Apple Turnovers 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Sausage Pot Pie 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Zesty Lemon Pork Stew 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pork Chops and Apple Juice CROCK... 3.7/5 (24 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Boursin Stuffed... 3/5 (21 Votes)
Review this recipe