Green Beans with Bacon and Onions
- 2 lbs green beans, stringed and halved
- 4 slices of bacon, cut in half
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced ( Use 3 if you like a lot of garlic taste)
- 2 Tablespoons of Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Adapted from backroadsliving.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Drain beans and pat dry then add to 2 quart casserole
Heat the bacon in a large pot over medium high heat until desired doneness.
Drain grease and reserve 2 Tablespoons in the pan.
Add the garlic and saute about 1 minutes.
Add the garlic to the green beans and toss.
Add onions, vinegar and bacon to the green beans and toss
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Put into pre heated 350 degree oven and bake until heated through (Approx 10 -15 minutes)
Toss half way through
You'll also love
- Sweetcorn and Zucchini Fritters 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Quick Curtido (Mexican Cabbage... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Chili Beef Lettuce Wraps 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Hamburgers with Fresh Tomato and... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Vidalia Onion Cheese... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Green Beans 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Sausage, Green Beans and Potato... 4.3/5 (26 Votes)