Beef and Spinach Stuffed Shells
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 large onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cups low fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1-10 oz package frozen spinach
- 1 egg
- sale and pepper
- red pepper flakes
- Italian bread crumbs
- fresh parsley
- Italian seasoning
- I cup fresh mushrooms-diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes-diced
- Jumbo Pasta Shells
- Spaghetti sauce
Defrost spinach-squeezing out excess water.
Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
Brown ground beef with onion. Add garlic and mushrooms. Add tomatoes and Italian seasonings. Transfer to a bowl and let cool.
When cool, add mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, spinach, salt and pepper, 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes, 1/2 cup chopped parsley,1/4 cup bread crumbs and egg. Mix well and let set for 10 minutes to set.
Stuff shells and place in greased pan. Cover with sauce and remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake covered for 20-25 minutes. Remove cover and continue baking for 10 minutes or until browned on top.
Serve with more sauce and Parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- Pickled Fish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Sausage Overnight Breakfast... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CORNSTARCH PIE FILLING 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Salmon with Crispy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pimento Cheese Burger with Bacon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Prime Rib Au Jus 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slimming World Spinach Lasagne 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken Lettuce Wraps w/... 0/5 (0 Votes)