Mighty Marshmallow Crescent Puffs
Warm, flaky crescent dough filled with a ooey, gooey marshmallow center, these Mighty Marshmallow Crescent Puffs make a great snack any time of the year or a delicious addition to your dessert table at any family gathering. Bake some up to gift to a friend who needs cheering up or serve them to a bunch of hungry kiddos as an after-school snack.
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
Preheat oven to 375°F. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into 16 triangles. In a small bowl, combine granulated sugar and cinnamon.
Dip each marshmallow in melted butter, dredge in sugar-cinnamon mixture, and place on shortest side of a dough triangle; fold point of shortest side over marshmallow, and roll toward opposite point, covering marshmallow. Pinch seams to seal. Dip seam side of puff in melted butter, and place buttered side down in an ungreased muffin cup. Repeat until all marshmallows are used.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until puffed and golden. Remove from muffin cups immediately. Combine powdered sugar and milk; drizzle over warm puffs. Sprinkle with pecans and serve.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Chip Christmas Cookies 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Molasses Sugar Cookies 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Sparkling Mango Strawberry Sangria 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Mini Blueberry Pies 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Easter Jell-O Deviled Egg Treat 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes in Muffin Pan 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Chocolate Truffle Pie with... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Spiced Pineapple Cocktail 4.4/5 (16 Votes)