Creamy Cilantro-Lime Dressing
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro, stems removed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 avocado (or 1/2 cup plain coconut or Greek yogurt)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice (about 1/2 lime), more to taste
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Recommended: cumin, honey/agave
Adapted from thegardengrazer.com
Puree all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.