Paleo Cauliflower Rice
Make your own healthy cauliflower rice from scratch with this easy recipe that only requires a food processor and one large skillet with lid. Change the seasonings to your preference.
- 1 small head of organic cauliflower, chopped coarsely
- 1 small onion, chopped finely in a food processor
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Aleppo chile finishing salt, to taste
- Trader Joe’s 21 seasoning salute, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from nomnompaleo.com
Chop cauliflower into pieces large enough to fit in your food processor bowl. Pulse until the cauliflower is about the rice of a grain of rice.
In a large skillet, saute the onion in butter and coconut oil, until they are tender and translucent. Add the cauliflower and seasonings and stir.
Cover the skillet and cook for another 5 - 10 minutes, or until cauliflower is cooked to your preference.
You'll also love
- Apple Ginger Pancakes 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Apple Fritters 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Cinnamon-Crunch Sweet Potato... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Crab Stuffed Mushrooms 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Broccoli Casserole 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Christmas Cookie Bark 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Make Ahead Turkey Gravy Recipe 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Best Green Bean Casserole 4.5/5 (17 Votes)