Slow Cooker Lemon Chinese Chicken
Slow Cooker Lemon Chinese Chicken is so good, and great served with fried rice or broccoli and rice!
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1 T. kosher salt
- Pepper to taste
- 6 oz. lemonade, concentrate, thawed, (1/2 can)
- 3 T. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3 T. ketchup
- red pepper flakes to taste
- 2 T. olive oil or 1/2 c. Canola Oil if flash-frying
1.Combine flour and salt & pepper.
2.Cut chicken into large strips or pieces and dip in flour mixture.
3.Brown chicken in skillet with a little olive oil…just enough to brown, not to cook through – OR – for crisper chicken, follow flash-frying instructions below.
4.Put the browned chicken in the slow cooker.
5.Mix the remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
6.Cover. Cook on Low for 4-6 hours!
You'll also love
- Parmesan Ranch Baked Pork Chops 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Martha Stewart's One Pot Pasta Meal 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Birthday Batter Cheesecake Dip... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman Creamy Rosemary... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Raisin Applesauce Bars & Caramel... 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Raspberry Cheesecake Eggrolls 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Katie Couric's Lemon Chicken 5/5 (1 Votes)