- 1/3 pound ground beef
- Salt and pepper
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 3/4 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 3/4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup Muir Glen™ pasta sauce
- Basil for garnish (optional)
Preheat oven to 375ºF. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. Brown beef, and season with salt and pepper. Drain.
3. Cut wonton wrappers into circle shapes (about 2 1/4- inches) using a biscuit cutter or the top of a drinking glass. You can cut several at a time. Note: For a more rustic look, no cutting necessary!
4. Reserve 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese and 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese for the top of your cupcakes. Start layering your lasagna cupcakes. Begin with a wonton wrapper and press it into the bottom of each muffin tin. Sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, and mozzarella cheese in each. Top with a little meat and pasta sauce.
5. Repeat layers again (i.e. wonton, Parmesan, ricotta, mozzarella and pasta sauce). Top with reserved Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
6. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until edges are brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. To remove, use a knife to loosen the edges, then pop each lasagna out.
7. Garnish with basil and serve.